Please click here to view an electronic version of the Tompkins County Workers’ Center (TCWC) Summer 2019 Newsletter!
Especial news in this Edition include:
- Stronger Together by Jessica Brown, Leadership Team member and longtime TCWC Newsletter Designer;
- Celebrating Success for New York Workers;
- What GreenStar Member/Owners Might Want to Know About GreenStar Workers, by Ellen David Friedman;
- Message from the Organizing Committee at GreenStar;
- Workers’ Center Releases 2nd Edition of Restaurant Owner’s Manual;
- SWEAT Bill Closer to Challenging Widespread Nature of Wage Theft in NY, by Sarah Ahn and Pete Meyers
- Updated List of Our Now 122 Certified Living Wage Employers in Tompkins County;
- Unfair Labor Practices at Ithaca Coffee Company, by PJ Arroyo
- Worker Gets Back Pay of $3,000 in Wage Theft Case; Takes Action to Help Other Workers;
- 36th Annual Labor Day Picnic @ Ithaca’s Stewart Park: Monday, September 2nd, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Great music, raffles, food, and fun!
- and more
The Tompkins County Workers’ Center