EIGHT Restaurants All Certify as Living Wage!
It pleases our heart at the TCWC that the following restaurants all certified in one fell swoop as paying everyone a Certified Living Wage, increasing the amount of workers in Tompkins County being paid a Living Wage by 240 people:
- Ithaca Ghost Kitchen, 310 Stewart Avenue, Ithaca
- Jack’s Collegetown Grill, 120 Dryden Road, Ithaca
- Loco, 308 Stewart Avenue, Ithaca
- Luna Street Food, 100 Dryden Road, Ithaca
- Luna’s Street Food & Catering, 310 Stewart Ave, Ithaca
- Luna Inspired Street Food, 113 N. Aurora Street, Ithaca
- Pronto Craft Pizza & Artful Salads, 118 Dryden Road, Ithaca
- Revelry, 111 N. Aurora Street, Ithaca
Says owner Kevin Sullivan: “Investing in our team is fundamental to who we are as an organization. Being recognized for our efforts to guarantee every employee earns a living wage gives us a sense of pride being a good steward in our community. When we set out to accomplish this goal, it was daunting. We’ve found that these investments into wages and benefits continue to pay dividends to our entire team and the company as well.”
Please do shop at Living Wage businesses whenever and wherever possible. And WHEREVER you shop, ask–‘Do you pay a Living Wage?!?