We’re being challenged financially as a small nonprofit in a rural area. Our base of neighbors like YOU constantly remind us how awesome you are, keeping us going and showing unscrupulous employers that they CAN’T get away with whatever they want. Please stand with us as we lead in to #GivingTuesday.
If you would consider sharing on YOUR Facebook page, we’d be eternally grateful!
To seeÂ a small smattering of our work in the past year, click on a link below:
- Our Workersâ€™ Rights Hotline Celebrates 15 Years of Service; Our Busiest Year Ever
- Dangerous Working Conditions in Ithaca: Hilton Canopy Hotel Development
- Navigating Toward a Living Wage for All: Working Group Tackles the Barriers
- Workers’ Center Organizes GREAT Rally with the UALE (United Association for Labor Education) Northeast Regional Summer School for Women in Unions and Worker Organizations in July
- Gimme Coffee Baristas Unanimously Ratify First Union Contract